Our 7 zone memory foam mattress is very popular within the market, it targets your body in 7 different areas.
Key features of our 7 zone mattress include:
- Modern design for a superior look
- Hand built by skilled craftsmen in the UK
- Body molding comfort targeting 7 different areas of your body and recommended by chiropractors and doctors alike. This mattress gives an elastic ability which allows it to conform to your body shape to relieve pressure points across the body
- Supportive base, a thick layer of reflex foam is used to act as the support mechanism/foundation layer in this mattress
- Sanitised materials are used to provide hypoallergenic and anti-dust mite properties that makes it great for allergy and asthma suffers
- Approx 7 inches in depth
What is Memory Foam?
In our experience not everybody is familiar as to what Visco Elastic Memory Foam is (often called nasa memory foam). We therefore felt it prudent to outline its properties and benefits, as shown below. Visco Elastic Memory Foam is probably the biggest revolution that has hit the bedding, orthopaedic and healthcare market since the early 1990s. Whilst memory foam products have taken the American market by storm during the last 13 years, the UK market has only opened up to these products in the last 2/3 years in any significant commercial way. If the current rate of growth continues, it is foreseeable that in the not too distant future memory foam mattresses will replace the use of traditional mattresses.
Benefits of having a memory foam mattress:
1) Head: Our memory foam products can prevent or alleviate headaches, migraines, jaw ache, teeth grinding and tinnitus (Ringing in ears)
2) Neck: Correct alignment can alleviate general neck and tension pain, reduce discomfort due to vertebrae, nerve, numbness, ankylosing spondylitis (chronic inflammatory arthritis affecting spinal joints) spondyl arthropathies (like Reiters syndrome and psoriatic arthritis) pains.
3) Shoulders: Can reduce fibromyalgia (fibrositis) and frozen shoulder syndrome problems and pain.
4) Arms and Hands: Can relieve general arm and tennis elbow problems and alleviate pins and needles, numb arms and â€œdead handâ€ disorders.
5) Upper Back: Can reduce back, Kyphosis (curvature of the spine) and scoliosis pain and problems
6) Ribs and Ribcage: Correct body posture can alleviate rib and ribcage pains, enhance breathing and therefore ease respiratory problems.
7) Lower Back: Appropriate pelvic/lumbar support can greatly lessen lower back, sciatic, sacroiliac, joint, pubic symphysis, and coccygenic and nerve root pains.
8) Hips: Hip irritations and pain can be lessened by reducing pressure points. Provides excellent support after operations and during recovery.
Please note: All our mattresses come with a 1 year guarantee and come rolled, boxed and vacuum packed. In addition, all our mattresses meet all the statutory UK flammability regulations.
Free next working day delivery on all orders placed Monday – Friday before 12pm!